Child Evangelism Fellowship puts a high value on training volunteers to be effective in evangelizing and discipling children. We offer a wide variety of training options at our location, or we can bring training to your location. We regularly deliver training through seminars and conferences. Check the website regularly for updates or contact our office for information about upcoming local training.
Types of Training Available
- Quick Start: Training for New Good News Club Volunteers.
- Good News Club Training Conference: Held each Fall to train and equip GNC volunteers to take the Gospel to boys and girls inside a public elementary school.
- Children’s Ministry Conference: The purpose behind this event is to encourage and equip Children’s Ministry workers in Central Florida. The conference is aimed towards the needs of brand new children’s ministry volunteers to full-time Christian workers.
- Super Seminars: Teacher training seminars for the local church.
Quick Start Training
So you’re going to volunteer to serve in a Good News Club! Congrats on this step of faith! Get ready to watch God work in the hearts and minds of children in your club.
In preparation, CEF will help equip you through a series of quick training sessions designed with you in mind: Good News Club Quick Start Training!
- The sessions are tailored to the needs of new teachers or those who want further training.
- Each session gives you what you need to successfully teach children in your club.
- How to teach the three essential parts of Good News Club (Bible lesson, Memory Verse and Wonder Time)
- You will also learn how to pull these elements together into a weekly club your kids will love.
Contact our office today to start your Quick Start Training Experience!
- Call: 407-896-7288
- Email: Admin@cefofcentralfl.com
Teacher Training Seminars Offered by Topic
We can schedule Teacher Training Programs on location in your church or at our office. These courses are a great way to equip children’s ministry workers to be more effective in evangelizing and discipling the children of your church. Complete the form below with your church information and best contact and we’ll be in touch.
Our CEF Teacher Training Program is designed for your children’s ministry workers/volunteers and customized for your needs. Below is a list of the potential topics covered in our Super Seminars Teacher Training Program, presented by local CEF staff or trained volunteers.
For more information or for answers to your questions reach out to our office.
If you’re ready to schedule your Teacher Training with CEF Central Florida, scroll down and complete the form below.
- The Final Authority (Why Evangelize Children?)
- 1, 2, 3, Jesus Loves Me (Message of Salvation)
- Guiding the Child to the Savior (Counseling for Salvation)
- Inside-Outside (The Local Church)
- Wordless Book (Gospel Tool and Presentation)
- From a Child’s Perspective (Understanding Children)
- Discover Your Child’s World (Age-group Characteristics)
- I’m Not Too Little! (Taking the Little Kids’ Challenge)
Teaching God’s Word
- Teachers That Touch Lives
- Confidential—For Your Heart Only (Preparing to Teach)
- Life-changing Evangelistic Bible Lesson (Preparation and Presentation)
- Life-changing Growth Bible Lessons (Preparation and Presentation)
- Drawing in the Net (The Invitation)
- Foundations for Life (Bible Verses)
- I Will Sing a New Song (Singing-Music with a Message)
- Around the Corner—Around the World (Missions)
- Review Can Be Exciting! (Enhancing Learning in a Fun Way)
- Managing Your Classroom (Discipline)
- Visualize or Fossilize (Visual Aids)
- Basic Steps to Maturity (Teaching New Christians)
- Gourmet Food for the Soul (Growing through God’s Word)
- Enter His Gates with Thanksgiving (Prayer)
- A Living Sacrifice (Consecration)
- One Step at a Time (Victory through Christ)
- Speak Up-Speak Out (Sharing Their Faith)