“Reaching children world wide”
Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) is a Bible-centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in the local church for Christian living.
Upcoming Chapter Events:
We want to welcome YOU to participate in the Central Florida Fair Ministry. Register today for our FREE training to GO and TELL the children about Jesus!
Need more information before committing? Call or email our office today.
Step Up for Good News Walk-a-thon
Why Step Up for Good News?
Step Up for Good News is an opportunity to go the extra mile in taking the Gospel to boys and girls across Central Florida! A battle rages for the hearts and minds of young people. Many children don’t know who Jesus is, but they desperately need Him.
Child Evangelism Fellowship of Central Florida is here to serve the children in our community. Your donation will help us to:
- Train volunteers to share the Gospel so a child can understand and believe
- Provide children an opportunity to be transformed inside the local public school through a Good News Club
- Disciple teens through Christian Youth In Action (CYIA) through leadership and ministry experience
It’s all about impacting lives for eternity.
Walking course is ONE Mile in distance.
- Date: Saturday, April 6, 2024
- Check in Time: 8:30 am
- Event Start Time: 9:00 am
- Location: Fort Mellon Park, 600 E 1st St, Sanford, FL 32771
- Free Parking for the event located at 819 E 1st St, Sanford, FL 32771
All are welcome to join us on the day of the event. If you are not able to join us as a participant, please pick a team or participant to encourage and help everyone reach their “FUN” Raising goal!